Thursday, January 1, 2015

Fangirl Yume (dream)~ [ONE-SHOT] by. Judi

Fangirl Yume~

Oh June! Here you go! Hello new classmates! A new set of school year is coming.

I met Jereil, She’s the captain ball of our soccer team. She became my close friend because we have the same likes, we’re an Otaku. She asked me why I didn’t try to listen Korean music. I’m an avid fan of Japanese pop so she said maybe I’ll like Korean pop too because it’s in the same genre.

Weeks passed, I’ve never admire this much before, over a series in my life. I love Xiah, NO! I love Kim Junsu. In Dong Bang Shin Ki, Junsu really gets my attention. He had a unique voice. He also had a cute attitude and handsome features just like other artist I’ve known, but I know there is something to him that really caught my feelings. I start researching everything about them and when I see them (I know I will) I’m going to call him by his real name so he will recognize that I’m a real Cassiopeia, not just a fan.

Months passed by, August came. And oh yes! I’ve got my money from my savings and I planned to buy their best selection album, I asked my mom to accompany me to Odyssey . Felt little embarrassed going to Robinson’s Odyssey because I had to go by myself. My mom does not approve of my fandom. “But I’m not a fan” I insist, “I’m Junsu’s future wife”. Whatever! Pride is nothing. At least now I have my album to watch and listen with a big giant poster of him smiling down at me in my room. Ayeee!

Yay! Going to Seoul with my friends! We became an exchange student to study for a month at South Korea! I’m really thankful in this big opportunity. I planned in a few weeks; I will have a pit stop at SM Entertainment Agency to see my Junsu and DBSK. Too bad I’m the only Cassiopeia in this trip so no one can be with me. ?
Oooh.. The last week of our stay in Seoul came so fast. Oh great! Still no Junsu sighting. Err. Its ok, I’ll just keep on watching Code Geass, one of my favorite anime.

Hello October! I got back from Korea. I’m now in my beloved land Philippines. I’ve got the rumor saying that Junsu is going out with that Heebon. I don’t care! DBSK can’t have their girlfriends anyway.
Oh men! December! Happy Birthday Lord! Happy Birthday Junsu!  We celebrate his birthday last Dec. 15, But i think my admire for Junsu is fading. I watched his Mozart Musical last month in the YouTube. It is amazing but, I feel like he’s getting too big for me. Maybe I should go for someone less famous and more reachable.
I saw Hideaki Torio of XLR8 live in Megamall last week. He got his fans by his moves and voice. Kim Xiah Junsu, I think you’ve been replaced.

Happy New Year! I’ve heard about Junsu’s latest solo album, the Intoxication. And wow! Im right, no one can replace Junsu in my heart. He’s still the best for me because of his pure uniqueness. Bye Aki. Hello Again Junsu.
Happy Valentines Day! And oh my gosh! TVXQ LIVE IN MANILA!

I already got my ticket to the 3rd Mirotic Asia Tour concert. My friend Kristina is forcing me to go for the upper box A tickets but I don’t have that big money to buy tickets for the upper box.
2 weeks before the concert, I was walking with Fatima and Kristina in Mall of Asia and overheard the sales lady talking about how DBSK had just finished filming there. How did I not know that?!
Its 2 o’clock in the afternoon, there’s a crowd of girls at Starbucks. We decided to have a cup of hot chocolate there. We’re still lucky to have unoccupied seats near the counter. In our sweet talks, we are bothered when everyone in the café screams. I get stunned when Junsu walks right past me with his co-members. Kristina and Fatima also scream. I wonder why they are here. Oh! I see, they’ll just have a cup of coffee too.

An hour passed, the Starbucks was still noisy. Everyone is still calling their names. Junsu! Yoochun! Jaejoong! Changmin! Yunho! Except from us, of course we’re too shy to do that.
I looked at Junsu. He whispers something to their leader Yunho. I apply my lip-reading skills and I think he says something like… “I want that quiet lady near the counter to be my future wife”.  Hahaha!
We already finished drinking our hot chocolate. But we can’t go just like that. The waiter told us that DBSK never allows people to take pictures with them. I figured I have nothing to lose, so I try anyway.
Me: can I get a picture with all of you?

Their leader Yunho: okay. But quickly please.
I posed beside Junsu and he puts his arm around me. Kristina is beside Jaejoong and Fatima beside Yunho. What a happy family. This is better than anything I could have ever dreamed up!
We say thank you and calmly leave the café. We proceed to the nearest restroom where we start squealing and jumping around. I already go home to upload our picture with DBSK in Facebook.
February 15, the 3rd Mirotic Asia Tour Concert!

My friends and I met at the Araneta coliseum gate 1. We line up early for the concert. We start creating our flyers and banners to show our love and support.
Still early for the concert, we rest and sleep, still waiting for the opening of the gate. Bit disappointed because the line is not that long. I guess there aren’t as many Cassiopeia in manila as I thought.
Good Evening! Wow! I was wrong! We got waked up by the screaming fans because the gate starts to open. I was shocked because the one line I saw before I sleep is now getting too much. I think a line can’t occupy all the Cassiopeia that will watch the concert.

We’re inside! The venue is already packed with screaming fans, some is with their boyfriends. Poor Guys! Do they realize what they’re for? Do they thought that they’re girlfriends much love DBSK than them? Hahaha!
The lights turn on, and the ‘Hey! Don’t bring me down!’ tune starts to play. They appear one by one on the stage while Yunho is beating ‘break it down yo!’ after that is their song ‘Are you a good girl’
They start to sing and dance ‘Mirotic’, ‘Purple line’ and then ‘Rising sun’.

My much awaited solo of Junsu, the ‘Xiahtic’.  He dance wildly and sings the best. I wonder if the lady back-up dancer of Junsu was still alive after performance. I planned to punch her after their performance. She sticks too much to my Junsu. Hmmpft! But of course I’m just kidding. ?

Yoochun have his solo, the ‘Love bye love’, Jaejoong with his ‘Footsteps’, Changmin with his ‘Upon this rock’ and Yunho with his ‘Checkmate’. I wonder why Yunho doesn’t have his girl back-up dancer in his performance. Maybe he thinks that Jaejoong will get angry. Hahaha! Yunjae! ?

They finished their ‘Crazy love’, ‘Love in the ice’, and ‘Song for you’.
All the lights turned off. And the Red ocean of Cassiopeia appears with screams. I get stunned when I heard the opening voice of Junsu performing my all-time favorite song, ‘Tonight’. My heart beats fast because the song was so sweet. Everyone was quiet when we heard the falsetto part of Jaejoong.
The song ends. We keep on screaming our fan chant, Dong Bang Shin Ki Fighting! Then the DBSK end up with their ‘Kamsahamnida’ and ‘Salamat po’ with ‘Mahal kita’. <3
It’s 11 o’clock of the evening. The concert ends. My friends and I leave tired but really happy, playing DBSK songs all the way home.

Always Keep The Faith!! W

-judihime

A/N:
that was all based in my real life!!! :)))

*pfftt! ohyeeeesh! IM JUST KIDDING! THERE IS NO TVXQ LIVE IN MANILA, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN DARE VISITING STARBUCKS HERE IN PH. >//

LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment