Friday, November 9, 2012

This is Me :3

Harroo!
I'm Judy from the beautiful land of Philippines! :)
I'm the creator of this blog and i love everything when it comes to SWEETS! yeah! I really love sweets~ Chocolate bar or drink, chocolate ice cream, cake, etc.
I really love anime because im an Otaku!and of course i love Japanese Pop. i also like their dramas and horror movies :)
I love Japan as how I love my own country!
Cassiopeia? That was my family~ that's the official fanbase of Tohoshinki :)
I'm a Christian and a disciple of God ^_^

I'm a theater actress of a small theater group in our community named, Malaya Theater and Arts Group (MATHEAG) and currently studying Theatre Arts, and a former varsity soccer and track&field player when i was in high school :)

I can speak Tagalog fluently, (hahaha of course im Filipino), English, Basic Japanese and a little bit of Korean.
You can add me at my Facebook account, (the link is up there). But don't expect too much :D

ok, moving on.. haha if you have anything to ask about me, feel free to comment!
jaa~ Goodbye for now! God Bless! <3

I love Kaito and he will always be in my heart! LOL
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment