Saturday, June 13, 2015

To Paul John Dacles Boltron

To my ever loving boyfriend <3


I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend.  We got same likes, but we contradicted in attitude. I can say now that polar opposites really do attracts. I told myself to always keep my guard up, but you take the risk to stole my heart. I couldn't help remembering past memories that would only make me cry. I had to forget my first love and give love another try so I fell in love with you and I'll never let you go. Yeah its too corny to say this but, I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say but just remember one thing I love you.
I love you so much Babe. To infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment